I've been drawing for as long as I can remember and I grew up with a number of classic cartoons and animation films that incited my love for the genre, but somehow failed to make me want to work as a professional in animation. I've kept on drawing cartoons though and my collection became so large that I finally decided to create my own homepage and display the pictures online. That was in 2002. The consequence was that my artworks didn’t go to seed in storage, which makes every artwork happy, and were finally seen by people, who like animation art as much as I do. Deal. ;) That’s it. That’s the whole shebang.
Over the years, I've been working on a number of illustration and cartoon projects - for commissioned pieces or other art inquiries, feel free to contact me.
You can also find my art here:
- The International House of Mojo (LucasArts related works)
- Malbuchmanufaktur.de (colouring books I created)
- Negaverse.net (Darkwing Duck illustrations)
- The Great Site of Gummi (Gummi Bears illustrations)
- Indymag (Illustrations for the Fate of Atlantis Special Issue)
- Phil Stamp Covers (first day stamp cover)